I normally cook Asian food but I decided to try Western cooking style for a change. It requires less preparation and “food-supervision” time which works for me as I have to look after my 2 toddlers at home.
Banana Pancakes :
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
Whisk all ingredients together. Spoon batter into pan and fry over low heat.
Great for breakfast!
(above recipe from Yummly)
Chicken Pasta with White Wine :
- Boil chicken fillet (or boneless leg for more flavour) with onion, carrot, garlic and ginger to make chicken stock.
- Dice onion, carrot and garlic into small cubes and fry on low heat.
- Add 100ml of white wine to chicken and pasta.
- Add chicken stock and simmer for about 20 mins.
- Add italian herbs and/or cut chilli.
(recipe shared by a friend)
Simple Baked Fish : http://www.food.com/recipe/simple-baked-fish-136746
I did not have thyme and parsley (as per the recipe in the above url) in my kitchen, so I replaced it with italian herbs from MasterFoods.